We regret that special orders are not returnable, and that no refund or exchange can be made. All special orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit. A special order includes any jewelry, gemstone, watch of gift item ordered or altered at the client’s request.
Most items may be put on layaway for a maximum of 90 days with a minimum deposit of 50%. A monthly payment is required and item must be paid for in full by the end of the layaway period. Cancellations are subject to a restocking fee, with the remaining balance put on in store credit. Completed layaways are not returnable or exchangeable.
Cash refund is available 15 days after beginning date of layaway. A 20% refinishing fee or restocking fee may be charged.
Diamond Upgrade Policy
Any single diamond purchased from EK Jewelers may be traded in for credit for the original purchase price of any future single diamond purchase upon meeting the following conditions:
1. The diamond must be in the same condition as when originally purchased and accompanied by any reports and/or certificates.
2. The new diamond selection must be at least one-half carat or larger (mounting weight not included) and of equal or higher clarity and color, or double the original price.
Don't hesitate to email email@example.com for more information.
EK Jewelers exists to satisfy our customers. We proudly offer two types of warranties for your jewelry, as well as one of the most superior of insurances.
EK Jewelers offers the following store warranties:
- Three month warranty on repairs due to workmanship
- Six month warranty on any in-store purchase, only caused by workmanship or metal defects
- Free lifetime cleaning and inspection
- Free soldering together of wedding sets sold at EK Jewelers
- First sizing of any ring bought from us free within six months of purchase
Additional Care Plan
What’s covered with EK Jewelers additional care plan:
- Rhodium plating
- Broken, bent or worn prongs
- Broken earring posts
- Cracked or thinning band or shank on rings
- Broken clasps, bracelets or chains
- Loss of diamonds and gemstones due to a defective mounting
- Ring re-sizing
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group
Jewelry insurance from actual jewelry experts! Jewelers Mutual has their own gallery of rare gems and jewelry, their passion and specialty is jewelry. Looking for coverage on loss, theft, damage, mysterious disappearance, worldwide travel, and flood or earthquake? Jewelers Mutual is one of the only insurance families to cover all of these things, plus repair.
EK Jewelers offers clients the following plans through Jewelers Mutual
- 3-year JM Care Plan
- Lifetime JM Care Plan
Visit JewelersMutual.com for comprehensive protection information.